COMMISSIONS-MADE TO ORDER
Made to order or Commission paintings are for made to order pieces.
These pieces are NOT made as we speak, I will paint them for you as per your request.
1. Due to the techniques used NO PIECE can be replicated therefore you can choose the examples as inspiration source,
but your piece will NOT look exactly the same.
2. All pieces are hand painted one at the time, unique, original (not photographs or prints inserted), wired, signed
and/or stamped by the artist.
3. Please provide the specifics, if any, relating to your choice. (colors combination - please be as explicit as possible).
4. All the panels I use to paint on are formaldehyde-free made from sustainable forest products that ensure the protection of wildlife, plants, soil and water.
1. Please allow 2 weeks for commissions to be completed. Shipping time is 2 weeks from the date you place your order.
2. Updates concerning progress of commission will be sent - upon request - via messenger or e-mail.
3. Please keep in mind that whenever you choose an artist, you are also choosing them for their vision and work.
I work best with creative license and interpretation. I never copy or try to replicate other artists work.
Only 50% refunds can be given once any commission has been booked, and only prior to me starting on your piece.
International deliveries may be subject to local customs duties, these vary from country to country and are payable by the customer.